- Send them to summer camps
- Get them enrolled in online Math competitions
- Send them regularly to the public library to improve their reading skills
- Send them to calligraphy courses
- Send them for drawing and painting classes.
- Encourage them to pick up and pursue hobbies like stamp collecting, coin collecting, gardening, etc.
- Push them to create a collage from newspaper cuttings.
- Ask them to take up an interesting vocation.
More importantly, you will also need to keep aside some time to engage with your kids meaningfully as a caregiver.