Keep in mind the following guiding principles and practise them sincerely as they would lead you towards perfection.
* Keep clean, neat and tidy.
* Be just and right in your action.
* Learn to appreciate others for their individuality.
* Develop a concern for others well-being.
* Follow a truthful course.
* Enjoy working in a team.
* Respect your elders.
* Be calm and composed.
* Try to achieve the highest.
* Love and respect the Motherland.
* Be friendly with others.
* Avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour.
* Accept assigned work cheerfully.
* Respect the beauty of the school premises.
* Practise good traditions, develop scientific attitude and have in you a sterling character.
* Be ever filled with zeal and ceaseless enthusiasm.
A person needs to be physically strong, mentally mature, intellectually sharp, socially useful and needs to have a high moral and aesthetic sense. These will be developed as a part of curriculum and through co-curricular activities. Efforts will be made to cater to develop the child's interests by providing facilities for games, sports, music, dance, drawing, painting and other hobbies.
Rules and Regulations
1. The child is expected to be regular to school. Leave of absence may be granted for bonafide reasons only.
2. In all cases when a pupil is not able to attend the school for a day or even a part of a day, a note from the parent or guardian is necessary. For this purpose parents may use the columns in "Leave/Permission Record" given in this diary.
3. All the pupils shall wear the prescribed uniform of the school every day during the school hours, except on Wednesdays.
4. Please meet Principal / Headmistress whenever you have some genuine problem with regard to your child.
5. The pupils are expected to learn and observe good manners in the class rooms, play ground, school bus and elsewhere.
6. Parents are requested to look into the progress of their child carefully and ensure that the progress is maintained by them in academics and other activities, thereby help us in our efforts to evolve higher standards of excellence.
7. Please see that your child sleeps atleast for 8 hours daily and gets up early in the morning.
8. Encourage your child to read newspapers, magazines and also the books provided by our School library.
9. We strongly discourage children being sent for private tuition. This will enable your child become self confident and rely entirely on himself or herself.
10. Kindly, make it a policy to meet the class teacher and the principal whenever you are requested to do so. Do not excuse yourself in this important matter.
11. Children always need lot of encouragement, love and affection. They do need a secure environment to grow into their full potential. How does a child learn ? We have a beautiful excerpt from Dorothy L. Nottea here.
"If a child lives with criticism, he learn to condemn
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight
If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy
If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient
If a child lives with encourgement, he learns confidence
If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate
If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice
If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself
If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith
If a child lives with acceptance and friendship, he learns
to find love in the world."
1. Each student is provided with the following at no extra cost :
a. Dress material for 2 pairs of school uniform. Stitching charges will be borne by parents / guardian.
b. Learning material that includes :
i.Textbooks, Notebooks, Workbooks and Scrapbooks
ii. Slate, Pencils, Erasers, Crayons
2. Black shoes with black socks are a part of the school uniform. These are not provided by the school.
3. The school has the services of able Ayahs to maintain cleanliness of the school premises and attend to children's needs.
4. Children have access to aesthetically designed park during school hours.
5. Children have access to Kent purified drinking water. They can also carry water from their home.
1. We recommend parents to give their children well balanced food at home as nutritious diet is paramount for the physical and mental development of the child.
2. Please see that milk and sprouted seeds are a part of the child's diet.
3. Discourage your child from eating chocolates and fried eatables as they would have a severe impact on health.
4. Parents are requested not to send their children with any valuables like gold ornaments, cash etc.